Monday


AD205, Final Major Project

I will produce my own brief for my final major project, this is a good opportunity for me to use my strengths and really work on these. I am required to produce a shop report, it is necessary that this is carried out in more than one city, so I will have to have a good think about where will be most relevant. I need to choose a market level for the collection I will design, follow a critical path which will help me with my time scale and planning and keep everything in order.
I will choose my theme, complete design development work and line-ups, source a fabric file including a range of different fabrics I have considered, and design my own capsule collection, of which I will design and make at least one outfit.

The theme I have chosen is Romantic Whites/Romantic Lace Embrace. I have chosen the high end of the high street as my market level and will face competitors such as Reiss, Jigsaw, Karen Millen and Maline Birger. I would really like to make a playsuit or a blouse and shorts that could look like an all in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment